It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act”. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts and or posts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers.”
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify us so that the situation can be promptly addressed. We can be reached via the Contact Us form.
In your notification, please provide us with the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We will follow its internal procedure following applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. When a notification complying with the conditions above is received, we will remove from its gallery any infringing materials. We are not obliged to confirm or notify any internal process steps neither confirm removal of any content.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.